Hello again. I just bought a paid account. I feel quite excited. Now my credit card is screaming at me that if I don't use this journal properly, it's going to forbid me from buying anything else. I have a very opinionated credit card.
Anyway, welcome to the second part of my Parks and Recreation picspam. It's also Thursday 17th, which means A NEW EPISODE TONIGHT (well, tomorrow morning for me :D). All the sneak peaks I saw were hilarious and amazing. I can't contain my excitement.
In addition, I don't know how many people thanked me this week for "forcing" them to watch it and they are all so enthusiast. It brings my teeny tiny heart a lot of joy.
- A piece of art caused me to have an emotional reaction. Is that normal?
(Every time I rewatch this episode it makes me think of Don Draper and I just start laughing on my own like the idiot I clearly am. But still, that meme was fantastic.)
- You did good. You're a real stand-up guy.
(This is such a favorite episode for me. I love everything this episode chooses to be. Between Leslie's "feminine" monologue, her covering Tom's ass and Ron's appreciation towards her, everything is beautiful. I also love how Ann sticks up for Leslie!)
- I’m a feminist, OK? I would never ever go to a strip club. I’ve gone on record that if I had to have a stripper’s name, it would be Equality. But I’m willing to sacrifice all that I’ve worked for just to put a smile on your perverted little face.
(Leslie, you perfect friend.)
- It’s gotten a lot harder to work in government. You think Winston Churchill ever had to pull his pants down and show his butt? No. But would he have? Yes. Now could he have? Well maybe not towards the end of his life. But, he would have. Because he loved his job.
(I rewatched this episode this morning and I loved it more than ever! This is one of those episodes where everybody realizes how valuable Leslie is and how much work she manages to do without ever losing her smile. There is also the break-up with Dave, whom I still miss, and that sweet moment where he kisses her hand - and I am all for hands kissing [and hugs - I blame Doctor Who and Jane Austen].)
- Did you ever break your arm? You can answer that. Here, I’ll turn it off.
- One time I was on my bike and some boys were making fun of me, so I chased them and I lost control. I’m surprised you can see that. It was like three years ago.
- Can’t believe I turned the machine off for that.
(This picspam is Homer and Marge's child, you should know that. Anyway, WILL ARNETT! I found out they are married only a few weeks ago, because I generally don't care who is with whom. But now all this episode makes much more sense. They have such chemistry and they are so comfortable around each other. Sure, Chris is no way a good fit for Leslie, but I always enjoy Chris Arnett's face.)
- I think I need to call child services and have Leslie taken away from herself.
(Leslie's house looks a lot like the inside of my brain and I'm pretty sure child services wouldn't allow a lobotomy. This is another favorite, mainly due to Leslie's complete honesty, which never fails to satisfy my personal always-do-the-right-thing need. Also, General Beckman! Completely forgot her presence!)
- The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at 43, you can! You are free to do so. To me, that’s beautiful.
(Awesome episode is just AWESOME. This is a friendship episode and I love it for that. Although, JERRY KILLED DJ ROOMBA. How could he. Such a Jerry.)
-If you look inside your bags you will find a few things. A bouquet of hand crocheted flower pens, a mosaic portrait of each of you made from the crushed bottles of your favorite diet soda and a personalized 5,000-word essay of why you are all so awesome.
(I realize I'm like "this is a favorite" and I'm actually saying it about EVERY episode. Well, but I guess, it's a common feeling, isn't it? NGH, THIS SHOW.)
That's it. I still have part three to work on. I'm kind of in a fight with Photoshop, therefore the coloring is quite crappy and undecided. Didn't know what I wanted and I ended up playing with adjustments I don't particularly like. But still, everything is a matter of trials and errors.
If somebody made it up to here, thank you and enjoy tonight's episode!
As usual, I capped the episodes myself, otherwise there'd be a credit :).
(Every picspam will be posted on my tumblr. So, in case, just reblog :)!)