If you ended up here via Tumblr, you already know that English is not my mother tongue, so expect very ungrammatical ramblings (mostly, in the future).
So, I said for about a few months, that I wanted to make a Parks and Recreation picspam, focusing on season 2 (and, perhaps, season 3). Now, the thing is, I like my picspams big and that means, heavy! That's why I'm going to split it in three (eight episode per entry). Also I hope that, by posting the first one, I will feel forced to make the others two as well.
This picspam is not as I wanted it to be. It's not as colorful as I wanted and not as pretty, but it took pretty much nine hours and a lot of self-control, mostly because I burst into laughter in more than one occasion (THANK YOU, SHOW). Oh, and not to be repetitive, but next Thursday is still so far away. This show cannot go on hiatus. It just can't. I need it in my life (I'm sure this feeling is quite common).
On a completely unrelated note, I think I'm going to use this journal as a journal (...). Is having a blog too 2001? Well, I don't really care, and since I am living one of the worst times of my life, nobody is forced to read anything, I won't take it personally. Those post will be flocked, picspams will be public. Ramblings about TV shows, movies and books will also be flocked. Just because I'm crazy jealous of my feelings about them.
Sorry about the blahs! PICSPAM TIME!
- I can’t believe this is a gay bar.
- Yeah, especially with that heterosexual cowboy greeting us on the way in.
- You know my code. Hoes before bros. Uteruses before duderuses. Ovaries before brovaries!
- No, I didn’t win. But at least I didn’t make any new friendships.
- What if he shows up with another woman? What if one of my sleeves catches on fire and it spreads rapidly. What if instead of tic tacs I accidentally pop a couple of Ambien and I have to keep punching my leg to stay awake?
- Those are all insane hypotheticals and I promise you they won’t happen.
- They have happened. All of these have happened to me.
(I just realized how more awesome this dialogue sounds after Indianapolis and Leslie's list of bad break-ups. PERFECT WOMAN.)
- My mom’s Puerto Rican. That’s why I’m so lively and colorful.
- Say you had a friend who wanted to do something good, but a little risky and she was kind of nervous about it, and this friend is me. What should I do?
- I'm not crying, I'm just allergic to jerks!
- On my deathbed, my final wish is to have my ex-wives rush to my side so I can use my dying breath to tell them both to go to hell one last time.
That's it, for the moment. Oh, yes, I capped the episodes myself, otherwise there'd be a credit :).
I hope this was enjoyable enough! SUCH FUN!
(Every picspam will be posted on my tumblr. So, in case, just reblog :)!)